25G ZR SFP28 80km
The SFP28 ZR optical transceiver supports high speed serial links over single-mode optical fiber at signal rates up to 25.78Gb/s. The transmitter side of the module incorporates one 1300nm EML and CDR integrated with EML driver, and the receiver side integrated with SOA and PIN-TIA followed by Rx CDR.
The SFP28 ZR optical transceiver supports a transmission distance up to 80km, without any external EDFA and dispersion compensation device. It will be a cost-effective solution for the long-distance connection required applications such as 5G and transport networks.
- Supports 25GBASE-ZR
- Supports 25.78G/28.05G
- Up to 80km transmission on SMF
- EML laser and Integrated SOA & PIN TIA rosa
- SFP28 MSA package with duplex LC connector
- Specifications compliant with SFF 8472
- Compliant with SFP+ MSA with LC connector
- Power consumption 2.5 W
- Operating case temperature: 0 to 70°C
- 25G Ethernet
- CPRI 10
- 32G Fiber Channel