SFP 1.25G 550m
The products are compliant with the Small Form- Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. The Digital Diagnostic Monitoring functions as described in SFF-8472 are provided via an I2C serial interface.
The module provides digital diagnostic information of its operating conditions and status, including transmitting power, laser bias, receiver input optical power, module temperature, and supply voltage. Calibration and alarm/warning threshold data are written and stored in internal memory (EEPROM). The memory map is compatible with SFF-8472, as shown in Fig. 2. The diagnostic data are raw A/D values and must be converted to real world units using calibration constants stored in EEPROM locations 56 – 95 in A2h.
- LC SFP Single Mode Transceiver
- Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with LC receptacle
- Single +3.3 Power Supply
- Complies with Telcordia (Bellcore) GR-468-CORE
- Typical data rate 1.25Gbps
- Up to reach 550m transmission distance with 50/125um Multi-Mode Fiber and 275m with 62.5/125um Multi-Mode Fiber.
- RoHS-6 compliance
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Channel