The OSA is used for 1270nm Tx/1577(1575~1580nm) Rx/1550 Rx 9.953Gbps/ 9.953Gb/s/2.5GHz Triplexer Optical Module OSA consists of 1270nm multi-quantum-well structured DFB laser diode, a 1577nmdigital receiver and a 1550nm analog receiver integrated by WDM filters. It is suitable for passive optical network transceiver in ONU equipment of FTTP systems.
- Single fiber bi-directional data links with symmetrical.
- DFB 1270nm laser diode as 9.953Gb/s transmitter. APD 1577nm with TIA as 9.953Gb/s preamplifier receiver. PIN 1550nm and 2.5GHz bandwidth receiver.
- Single mode fiber package with SC/APC Pigtail connector.
- Kink free P-I characteristics with high return loss.
- RoHS compliant and lead-free.
- Excellent Reliability
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ 85℃
- XGSPON ONU Transceiver module.