100G CFP LR4
The ZKTel 100 G CFP LR4 Optical Transceiver is a full duplex, photonic-integrated optic transceiver that provides a high-speed link at aggregated data rate of either 103.125 Gbps or 111.81 Gbps over up to 10 km of SMF28. The module complies with the CFP MSA CFP2 Hardware Specification Rev. 0.0, IEEE802.3-2012 Clause 88 and ITU-T G.959.1-2012-02.
The ZKTel 100 G CFP LR4 Optical Transceiver integrates the receiver and transmit path on one module. In the transmit side, four lanes of serial data streams are recovered, retimed, and passed to four laser drivers. The laser drivers control four Lasers with center wavelengths of 1296 nm, 1300 nm, 1305 nm and 1309 nm. The optical signals are multiplexed to a single-mode fiber through an industry standard LC connector. In the receive side, the four lanes of optical data streams are optically de-multiplexed by the integrated optical de-multiplexer. Each data steam is recovered by a PIN photo-detector and trans-impedance amplifier, retimed and passed to an output driver. This module features a hot-pluggable electrical interface, low power consumption and MDIO management interface.
- Compliant with 100GBASE-LR4
- Support line rates from 103.125 Gbps to 111.81 Gbps
- Integrated LAN WDM TOSA / ROSA for up to 10 km reach over SMF
- 4-lane 25.78Gb/s optical interface
- Duplex LC optical receptacle
- MDIO Interface for module management
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- Case operating temperature range:0°C to 70°C
- Power dissipation < 12W
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Ethernet switches and router applications