400G QSFP-DD DR4 PAM4
QSFP-DD 400GBASE-DR4 silicon photonics transceiver is based on a new state-of-the-art silicon photonics (SiPh) platform. It uses SiPh chips that integrate a number of active and passive optoelectronic components, 3D packaging technology and industry-leading 7nm DSP chips. It is a cost-effective and lower power consumption solution for 400GBASE data center.
The 400GBASE-DR4 silicon photonics module supports link lengths of up to 500m SMF with MTP/MPO-12 connector. It is compliant with QSFP-DD MSA, IEEE 802.3bs protocol and 400GAUI-8 standards. The 400 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over four parallel lanes by one wavelength per lane. It can be used as 4x100G breakout to QSFP28-DR-100G.
- QSFP-DD MSA compliant
- Parallel 4 Optical Lanes
- IEEE 802.3bs 400GBASE-DR4 Specification compliant
- Up to 500m transmission on single mode fiber (SMF) with FEC
- Operating case temperature: 0 to 70oC
- 8x53.125Gb/s electrical interface (400GAUI-8)
- Data Rate 106.25Gbps (PAM4) per channel
- Maximum power consumption 12W
- MPO-12 connector
- RoHS compliant
- 400G Ethernet
- Infinib interconnects
- Datacenter Enterprise networking